- Butler, David, & Mosley, Lorimar. EXPLAIN PAIN. Adelaide, Australia: Mosley publisher noigroup. 2003.
- Esselstyn,Caldwell B. Jr. MD. Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease. New York: Avery. 2007.
- Campbell, T. Colin, PhD. & Campbell, Thomas M. The China Study Dallas,Texas: Benbella Books Inc. 2004.
- Campbell, Thomas, MD. The Campbell Plan. New York, Rodale.2015
- Esselstyn, Crile, Ann & Esselstyn, Jane. The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook. New York: Penguin Group. 2014.
- Hackett G.S. , Hemwall, G.A.,MD. & Montgomery,G.A. MD. Ligament and Tendon Relaxation Treated by Prolotherapy Oak Park, Ill. : Beulahland Press, 5th ed. 2002.
- Jancso, Gabor. editor. Vol.8 2009 Neurogenic Inflammation in Health and Disease London: Elsevier.
- Kaplan,Gary, DO. & Beach, Donna. Solving the Mystery of Chronic Pain and Depression:Total Recovery. New York: Rodale. 2014.
- McGruff, Doug, MD. & Little, John. Body by Science a research based program…for fitness. New York Chicago: McGraw Hill. 2009.
- Rouzier, Neal, MD. How to Achieve Healthy Aging, second edition. Salt Lake City, Utah: Worldlinkmedical Publisher. 2007.
- Shiple, Brian, DO. & Wind, Marlise, MS. Regenerative Healing for Life: a new paradigm to treat injuries and pain without surgery. Springfield, Pennsylvania: JocDoc Press. 2013.
- Srouf, Dell. Forks Over Knives the cookbook. New York: The Experiment Publishing. 2012.
Centino,Chris MD Orthopedics 2.0 Download from the Regenexx site PDF or Amazon.com.
Resources for information ,research, and general regenerative injection information
- www.American College of Lifestyle Medicine (ACLM)
- www.IFM.org Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM)
Research Summary and Publications
- See www.drreeves.com and Dr Shiple’s book. I also recommend the Hackett-Hemwell foundation web site.
Video and DVD’s
- Update on Biocellula PowerPoint Presentation on bio cellular therapy by Robert Alexander MD.
- “Forks over knives” C. Esstelstyn MD and T. Collin Campbell PhD. DVD
Sites for Training
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Institute of Functional Medicine
- Perineural injection therapy courses: www.doctorliftoff.co.nz
- Learning regenerative injection therapy and prolotherapy: www.hacketthemwall.org yearly lectures and research symposium at the University of Wisconsin, Madison .
- Hands on prolotherapy training in Mexico, Honduras, Italy and the Phillipines.
- Training sponsored by the American Association of Orthopedic Medicine (AAOM) AAOMED.org and
- American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine www.prolotherapycollege.org
- Dr. Thomas Raven, M.D. courses offering training in prolotherapy from basic to advanced. www.prolotherapyeducation.com
- www.worldlinkmedical.com offers courses in Bioidentical hormone replacement. four excellent courses, I, II, III , and IV taught by Dr. Neal Rouzier, MD. Highly recommended
- The Science of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine – Arnold Caplan PhD (Part 1)
- The Science of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine – Arnold Caplan PhD (Part 2)
- The Science of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine – Arnold Caplan PhD (Part 3)
- The Science of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine – Arnold Caplan PhD (Part 4)
- The Science of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine – Arnold Caplan PhD (Part 5)
- The Science of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine – Arnold Caplan PhD (Part 6)
- The Science of Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine – Arnold Caplan PhD (Part 7)