- Healthier Aging evaluation, diagnosis & treatment plan
- Provide recommended Lifestyle Changes in the treatment of chronic disease; musculoskeletal injury, and pain
- Functional assessment for core strength and physical capacity
- Medical history and physical examination required of all patients
- Preventative medical evaluations and treatment plans are generally not covered by insurance plans or Medicare
- Patients will be fully informed of all fees before service is rendered
- Payment is due at the time of all services in the form of cash or check
- Patients may submit paid billing receipts to their insurance companies for re-imbursement
- Patients are solely responsible for working with their insurance company. No insurance claims will be filed on behalf of a patient
- The first patient visit will include an exam and review of medical history, and an evaluation of previous diagnosis and treatment
- Treatment is not given at the first visit but will commence after an individualized plan has been developed for optimal results.
- Patients who seek treatment must agree to physical activity to achieve and maintain optimal physical function.
- Willingness to accept and pursue dietary and lifestyle recommendations is dependent on each individual patient However, this commitment is the mainstay of optimal functioning and healthier aging